Visit our indoor facility
Do you think you have what it takes to support some of the best baseball players in the state of New Hampshire?
Do you have the desire to learn the ins-and-outs of a managing a baseball franchise?
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Seacoast Mavericks' team?
The Seacoast Mavericks Internship Program includes:
- Team Photographer
- The team photographer will be responsible for taking action and still shots of each player. They will also be responsible for uploading photos to online storage and submitting photos to the graphic arts/web design intern. This intern should be present at all home games, as well as community events that the Seacoast Mavericks attend. They will also be required to attend some away games with the team.
- This position will announce hitters and lineup changes in the game. You will announce promotions, scores, news and events. We are looking for multiple candidates for this position.
- Public Relations and Media
- This position will be writing stories and updates about games and events for the Seacoast Mavericks. This intern will also assist in updating social media sites. (Must provide writing samples when applying for this internship.)
- Food and Concessions
- This position will assist in coordinating volunteers and schedules, managing inventory, and assist with preparing serving areas for games and closing down. They will also assist during the game in preparing and serving food.
- Game Day Operations
- This position will assist with game day operations. Functions of this job include, but are not limited to: selling tickets, selling merchandise, assisting fans, collecting fan count, assisting with sounds and music, operating the scoreboard and assisting the marketing department.
- Promotions Management
- This position will be responsible for in-game promotions and activities that take place in-between innings. Also responsible for assisting in nightly promotions, give-a-ways, and group nights.
- Graphic Arts/Web Design
- This position will assist with the design of the website and promotional marketing material. They will also update the website as needed with articles, photos and upcoming information.
- Field/Grounds Crew - Position Filled
- This position will perform general baseball field maintenance, including: mound and plate repair, warning track maintenance, batting practice set-up and tear down, tarp pulling, etc. Field/grounds crew will also prepare the field for all Seacoast Mavericks home games and groom the field after every home game.
- Sponsorships - Position Needed Now!
- This position will work extensively with contracts and proposals for sponsorship accounts. This includes composing new business proposals to sell team sponsorships and team signage throughout the park.
- Statistician - Position Filled
- This position will be in charge of all the Seacoast Mavericks stats. They will also be responsible for uploading stats/box scores, as well as updating Pointstreak throughout the games.
All interested candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, two (2) letters of recommendation and completed internship questionnaire. All requirements can be sent to:
Seacoast Mavericks Internship Program
117 Gosling Road
Newington, NH 03801
If you have any questions regarding internships, please fill out the form below.
Do you love baseball? Are you interested in helping to shape a young adult's career, potentially a professional baseball career? If you answered yes, to these questions, you are the perfect candidate for a host family! The Mavericks are looking for host families in Portsmouth, and surrounding communities, for the 2014 season. There will be approximately 20 players coming to the Seacoast that need host families for the 2014 summer.
If you are interested, please click here.